Friday, October 24, 2008

Because One Blog Isn't Enough

Some of you may wonder why I have started a new blog when the other one I have is already so excellent. Well, the truth is that I have tons of family and we like to keep up with each other by posting to our blogs. We also link back and forth for ease in jumping from one to another. Another part of my life that is gradually demanding more and more attention (that's a good thing) is our kids and their homeschooling. I have just been posting my homeschool entries to my regular blog, but I have a bunch of links, etc. that I would like to use and I think it will make it too crowded. By creating two separate blogs I can separate out the things all of you would like to read about from the ones you wouldn't. Take your pick...or pick both. There will inevitably be some cross-posting initially, for which I'll apologize in advance. I'll try to keep it minimal. Hopefully it will make things less overwhelming in the long run. Here goes...

No comments: